ECONOMIC CITIZENSHIP ST. KITTS & NEVIS
Buying property in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis
The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis was the first country in the world to offer Economic Citizenship with a law passed in 1984 called the "Citizenship Act". The St. Christopher Club was one of the original projects on the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis to offer citizenship through investment.
Purchasers who currently make a minimum investment of US$ 400,000 in a government approved development will be entitled to apply for Citizenship of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
Benefits of Citizenship
The St Kitts Economic Citizenship Program offers the following benefits:
- St Kitts Citizenship for life, for applicant and all eligible family members
- The applicant is not required to reside in St. Kitts
- Dual-citizenship is permitted without the requirement to notify the applicant's home country
- Passports are issued to successful applicants and any eligible dependents
- Visa-free travel to a number of countries
- Full-residency status
- Tax-free status on foreign income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance tax